Security noteBefore you login into your site, make sure the url bar has a green lock.
If that's the case you should be fine to login, although nowadays the green lock is no guarrantee you are safe.
My website doesn't use passwords, instead, you'll get to choose between either of two methods to authenticate.
- Security Token using FIDO2 (eg. YubiKey or NitroKey FIDO2)
- One-Time Password send to your registered email
Checking the "Remember me" box will automatically logged in if your session expires.
Please do not check this box if you are using a shared computer.
It seems like this is the first time you visit this site (or you wiped your cookies)!
Because of that, you are now seeing this little pop-up!
This site is one of the few sites that gives you the ability to customize a things.
Just enable or disable things below as you wish and hit "I'm done".
Note: In order to ensure proper function of the site, I ask you to disable any adblocker you may have.
Since you can disable stuff like analytics in this screen, there is no real reason to have it running (outside of causing potential issues).
These cookies include:
- Session cookies
- Settings cookies
For analytics, I use a custom, fully open-source solution that hooks directly into my CMS, Admiral.
By doing this, I can keep your data on my own servers instead of having it hang around at third-party providers (whom will use it to track you and sell you stuff) while also being able to offer full transparency about what I do with the data I gather..
Once you leave my site, my website won't track you.
All data obtained is data that are being sent by the client during a request anyways.
Ofcourse, I do understand that you might not want to be tracked at all, therefore, I allow you to completely disable my analytics as long as you want!
How is your data collected and processed?
It collects your data by loading a small script that sends a tiny request to my server for the data collection.
Data collected by this includes (and is currently limited to):
- A unique identifier
- Your IP address
- Your Country (not yet implemented)
- Your browser's User Agent
- The page you are on
- The page where you originate from
- The user's settings (the thingy above)
- The timestamp of collection
This data shall be used for the following purposes:
- See which pages on my sites are the most popular
- See where from the globe my visitors originate from
- See what platforms people use to visit my website
- See what settings people use
- See how much visitors I have within a given timespan
- Selling data to 3rd party advertisers
- Track you outside my website